Atlanta Cheating Scandal

I recently completed a back-page editorial.  The commentary subject matter for this article dealt with the scandal in Atlanta where numerous teachers were faking grades to receive incentives and to basically keep their jobs. These commentaries are pretty subjective, and this one was definitely taking a position against the action of these teachers. However, the writer did a great job of pointing how how the teachers are almost forced into these situations; think about it: lose your job or fake test scores? It would be a tough choice to make. The sketches in which I tried to hit multiple viewpoints of the article:






To my delight, my favorite sketch was chosen for final:


In an embarrassing sidenote, I actually flubbed when numbering the mugshot-chalkboard behind the teacher; thanks SO MUCH to Vanessa for helping out with a quick numbering revision since I was swamped with projects that week!

Thanks for reading!

Enjoy the Day,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment