After some discussion about how to keep a consistency and overall theme within the four images, I sent over these roughs from which the AD picked her favorites:
I have to admit I was a little bummed the cucumber-eyed queen and b-ball
dribbling jack weren't selected, but I was still super happy to be
drawing any of these! Refined Sketches:
And here are the final images; it was requested that they all be in
monochromatic palettes, but upon seeing these versions, the AD was
swayed into the dual-color variations. I had also planned to work with line from the get -go as a way to allude to playing card artwork as well as to handle the complexity of the images. The boxes at the bottoms were for the section tittles (placed by the AD)
Food and Drink
Shopping & Services
Sports & Recreation
Arts & Entertainment
Thanks for reading!
Enjoy the Day,
Chris









No comments:
Post a Comment