Sketches:
Sketch #1 was to show how powerful the key can be; its exploding off of the keyboard. Sketch #2 was a play on the multi-function aspect of the key. Sketch #3 was a exploration of the key's helpfulness; I portrayed it as air-dropped relief. They chose the third sketch, and I went to finish.Completed Artwork:
I wanted to keep this artwork very warm and bright. I stayed away from a blue sky as I was simply using blue skies in several pieces during that time. This illo also ran in the same issue as the IMAP mailbox image from a few post back. That image was mostly blue as well so I wanted to make the two image look completely different since they would be in the same issue.As I said before, it was a pleasure to do this job, and I even got a compliment from another AD on the images. Good stuff!
Until next week!
Enjoy the Day,
Chris
No comments:
Post a Comment