Army/Navy & A Happy Homemaker

The AD requested a combination of the Army and Navy uniforms on one victorious player.

Newly Nike-designed uniforms. Not much reference to work from as they had just unveiled the uniforms a few weeks before the assignment:

Sketch in provided layout:

The AD requested a sketch revision with the arm lowered so that the figure could be larger:

Final art in layout:
Looking at the layout, I can't help but mention how much it changed from what I was provided to work with; I think my initial sketch could have worked in this layout nicely.

Here is an alternate design I submitted using the official colors of the Army/Navy game while still incorporating elements form both uniforms (number and lettering of Navy, camo of Army):
And completely unrelated, here is a 30-something homemaker I drew up for a deign studio to be used on a pinball game promoting the use of anti-depressants (there is no joke here, folks):
Enjoy the Day,
Chris

4 comments:

  1. Love how tight your sketches and finals look. Great stuff! (as usual)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks Daniel. I'm always trying mt best no matter what the project should be!

    ReplyDelete