Here is a piece I recently did; the premise of the article was how the U.S. economy may be following in Greece's recent financial footsteps; Greece is dealing with a massive amount of dept in the wake of the world's recent economic turmoil.
Sketches:
I was glad that John went with the Trojan horse-concept as his choice for a final:
My apologies for the lack of recent posts; it has been pretty busy around here. In addition to assignments, I have started up an impromptu weekly figure drawing session where each artist takes a turn or two posing; its saving us money and its a fun time. Also, I'm working alongside my brother on a project I hope to devote more time to in the future; I think self-initiated projects are the best! Uh, no offense to art and design directors! ...awkward silence...uh...
Enjoy the Day!
Chris
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Looks great.
ReplyDeleteMan those are some tight sketches! Puts my scribbles to shame.