Bonus: Old Helen Thomas Process (Killed Assignment)


With Halloween around the corner, here's a spooky-creatures Helen Thomas process from another portrait I did a year or two ago; sadly it didn't go to finish since the higher-ups decided to kill the article. This was just after her expression of her, um, "views" on Jewish folk. I do not know why it was pulled; maybe they thought we were being mean to her.

I have to say I love doing these portraits as they are never flattering :)






"FrankenThomas" was out since they had recently used that approach with Madeline Albright. Try as I might, I couldn't find they anywhere online :( They liked the zombie, and I went to tighten up then sketch when I got word the job was cancelled.


I'm hoping to eventually get around to coloring this tight sketch in Photoshop, but since it has been a while I figured I would go ahead and share it in case I never get around to it (or never get good enough at PS coloring that I make something worth showing :)

Happy Halloween!

Enjoy the Day,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment